Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
Get Organized for Peak Performance
Is it really time that is your issue?
In this very popular workshop the focus is self-management rather than simply time management. This slightly different perspective is the basis for a more productive, effective and efficient future.
More than at any other time in the past, people are faced with an environment filled will more information, more responsibilities and less time to get it all done. We all have the same amount of time: 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day and 60 minutes in an hour. It’s what we do with that time that improves our performance.
When you simply must improve productivity, this workshop will reveal the secrets you need!
At Course Completion
During this workshop, session participants will learn to take charge of their time and self-management by learning:
- To be more efficient and effective instead of feeling like they are constantly swimming upstream against meetings, voicemails and emails
- 3 proven ways to be able to focus and concentrate for critical results
- How to replace limiting beliefs and replace them with productive habits with 3 powerful strategies
- How to recognize and remove mental distractions
- How to use the 80/20 concept to prioritize making them more productive and their business more profitable
- The skills they can teach others to control their time and productivity
- How to better organize themselves and their workspace for peak efficiency
- To understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- To identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- To delegate and how to delegate well
- How to take control of things that can derail their workplace productivity