Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
Success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. Is your team able to solve problems? Can they resolve conflict? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the talent of their individual team members.
At Course Completion
During this workshop, you will learn to:
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the 12 characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!