Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
In course, you will work with a group to design an end-to-end solution that leverages many of Microsoft Azures security features. At the end of this session, you will be better able to design and recommend solutions that help organizations properly secure their cloud-based applications while protecting their sensitive data.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Who Can Benefit
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the About this Course and At Course Completion areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Security baseline on Azure
- Lesson 1: Review the customer case study
- Lesson 2: Design a proof of concept solution
- Lesson 3: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab – Security baseline on Azure
- Lesson 1: Implementing Just-In-Time (JIT) access
- Lesson 2: Securing the Web Application and Database
- Lesson 3: Migrating to Azure Key Vault
- Lesson 4: Securing the Network
- Lesson 5: Azure Sentinel logging and reporting
- Lesson 6: Using Compliance Tools (Azure Policy, Secure Score and Compliance Manager)
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific needs. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!