Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
To get people moving, all together, and in the same direction, you have to understand human behavior and motivation. In two popular workshop sessions from the Secrets of Successful Motivation and Engagement series, participants will get all the tools they need to understand and implement a cogent strategy to build unstoppable momentum with fully engaged team players. The M.F. Factor lays the foundation for first, managing your own emotions and then secondly, for influencing others. Included in the Oh Behave! session are strategies and tactics that provide the basis of your leadership skills and how to effectively build a dynamic team.
For no-holds-barred, powerful information that you can employ immediately, you will want to be sure to take advantage of this exceptional learning opportunity.
At Course Completion
From this series, you will learn:
- How beliefs and attitudes are created in the first place and how subtle changes make huge differences
- An effective strategy for converting unresourceful mind frames into resourceful ways of thinking
- How to read and understand the natural behavior styles people exhibit and how to use that knowledge in influencing and leading people
- To recognize advanced Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) language patterns people unknowingly use every day that will allow you to have a greater influence with them
- A simple strategy to prevent leaders from being sucked into drama that behavior and language can cause so you can remain neutral and non-judgmental, therefore, in control of any situation
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!