Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
In this workshop, you will learn how to provision a highly available deployment of SAP HANA in Azure. Throughout the whiteboard design session and the hands-on lab, you will look at the planning process for SAP HANA migration and deployment. You will identify and implement Azure infrastructure components necessary to support a clustered deployment of SAP HANA. You will also step through installing SAP HANA and configuring SAP HANA system replication. Finally, you will review and test different scenarios that involve manual and automatic failover between cluster nodes.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Who Can Benefit
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the About this Course and At Course Completion areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – SAP HANA on Azure
- Lesson 1: Review the customer case study
- Lesson 2: Design a proof of concept solution
- Lesson 3: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab – SAP HANA on Azure
- Lesson 1: Provision Azure infrastructure
- Lesson 2: Configure operating system on Azure VMs running Linux
- Lesson 3: Configure clustering on Azure VMs running Linux
- Lesson 4: Install SAP HANA
- Lesson 5: Configure SAP HANA replication
- Lesson 6: Configure the cluster framework
- Lesson 7: Test the deployment
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific needs. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!