Session Detail: Classroom, Virtual 1 Day
In this workshop, you will work as a group to implement an end-to-end solution for e-commerce that is based on Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, and Visual Studio Team Services. You will ensure the solution is PCI compliant, and appropriate security measures are put into place for both on-premises and public access scenarios.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Who Can Benefit
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the About this Course and At Course Completion areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Modern cloud apps
- Lesson 1: Review the customer case study
- Lesson 2: Design a proof of concept solution
- Lesson 3: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab – Modern cloud apps
- Lesson 1: Proof of concept deployment
- Lesson 2: Identity and security
- Lesson 3: Enable Azure B2C for customer site
- Lesson 4: Enabling Telemetry with Application Insights
- Lesson 5: Automating backend processes with Azure Functions and Logic Apps
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific needs. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!