Session Detail: Classroom 2 Day
The target audience for this training course is individuals who are interested in learning about the core skills necessary for web development. This course is intended for individuals of all levels. Some light experience with software development is helpful but not necessary.
Who Can Benefit
Module 1:Creating Web Pages using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Lesson 1: Introduction to HTML
- Lesson 2: Document Structure and Layout
- Lesson 3: Basic HTML Elements
- Lesson 4: Formatting HTML Elements
- Lesson 5: Hyperlinks
You will learn how to create a basic HTML document using the core HTML elements.
Module 2: Creating Sophisticated Document Structures using HTML
- Lesson 1: Capturing User Input
- Lesson 2: HTML5 Semantic Elements
- Lesson 3: Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Lesson 4: Implementing Media Controls
You will learn how to use advanced features of HTML such as forms and semantic elements to create more sophisticated HTML documents.
Module 3: Designing Web Pages Elements using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Lesson 1: Introduction to CSS
- Lesson 2: Style Definitions
- Lesson 3: Style Inheritance
- Lesson 4: Box Model
- Lesson 5: Fonts
You will learn how to use CSSto design your HTML web page.
- Lesson 5: HTML5 APIs
Module 5: Adding External Libraries to Enhance HTML Applications
- Lesson 1: jQuery
- Lesson 2: AngularJS
- Lesson 3: Bootstrap
- Lesson 4: TypeScript
- Lesson 5: Sass
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!