Session Detail: Virtual 2013, 2016, Office 365 60 Minutes
What You’ll Learn
- A better understanding of SharePoint libraries
- How to identify the different types of SharePoint libraries
- How to create a document library
- How to navigate and leverage the document library settings
- How to leverage and use document versions
- How to leverage and use check-in/check-out
- How to manage library permissions
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!