Session Detail: Virtual 4 Day
In this 4-day hands-on course students will discover how to deploy Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email into an existing Enterprise Contact Center environment. The course covers the details needed to prepare an both UCCE and ECE environments for the integration and configurations steps required to do the actual integration. Students will gain experience with the operations and administration tasks required for initial ECE deployment as well as ongoing system administration such as enabling SSO, importing objects, preparing queues and workflows, using the scripting tool, generating reports, enabling system logs for troubleshooting. Students will also see how to implement features that enhance ECE operations for Agents. This course also describes feature enhancements that will be available in ECE 12.0.
The prerequisites for this course are that the student has knowledge and experience deploying and administering and maintaining Cisco UCCE. If the student does not have this prerequisite background we recommend, at a minimum, attending the AUCCE1 course authored and delivered by Sunset Learning.
Module 1 – Deploying Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email
- Lesson 1 – ECE Overview
- Lesson 2 – Preparing CCE for ECE Integration
- Lesson 3 – ECE Installation
- Lesson 4 – ECE Integration with CCE
- Lesson 5 – ECE Integration with Email Server
- Lesson 6 – Enabling SSL Functionality for ECE
- Lesson 7 – Integrating Finesse with ECE
Module 2 – Cisco ECE Operations & Administration
- Lesson 1 – Partition Administration Deep-Dive
- Lesson 2 – Adding & Importing UCCE Objects into ECE
- Lesson 3 -ECE Queues and Workflows
- Lesson 4 – Configuring Inbound Email
- Lesson 5 – Configuring Outbound Email
- Lesson 6 – Configuring ECE Chat
- Lesson 7 – Reporting for ECE
- Lab 1-1 Navigating ECE and CCE
- Lab 1-2 Navigating ECE Email and Finesse Integration
- Lab 2-1 Preparing CCE Basic Configuration
- Lab 2-2 Working with ECE Imports
- Lab 2-3 ECE Agent Login
- Lab 2-4 Working with ECE Workflow Queues
- Lab 2-5 Working with ECE Articles
- Lab 2-6 Workflow Editor and Verifying Email Operation
- Lab 2-7 Configure and Verify Chat in ECE
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!