Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
How to Be A Better You by Understanding You and Your Effect on Others
The ability to express and control our emotions is an essential skill, but so is our ability to understand, interpret, and respond to the emotions of others. Psychologists refer to this ability as emotional intelligence, and some experts even suggest that it can be more important than IQ. Connecting with others is a key to success in any field. Staying in the conversation is one of the keys to successfully navigating the path of emotional intelligence.
This workshop explores the origination of emotional intelligence and together we’ll learn strategies to be aware of and increase your own emotional intelligence.
At Course Completion
During this workshop, you will discover:
- A brief history of emotional intelligence
- The concept of competencies or levels of proficiency of emotional intelligence
- Where and how emotional intelligence fits
- The four main facets of emotional intelligence
- Strategies for self-awareness
- Strategies for self-regulation
- The power of empathy and how to access that vital state at will
- How emotional intelligence can make a difference in the workplace and with collaboration
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!