Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
Listen Up, Your Focus Is Costing You!
Did you know that people screen out or alter what they hear in over 70% of all communications?
In today’s world of deadlines, details and challenges, you are losing time and money, as well as damaging your reputation with your colleagues every time you misinterpret what you hear. Good communication is one of the most valued skills in the workplace. And, effective listening is crucial to communicating productively inside the organization and meeting the competitive challenges outside the organization.
The Personal Listening Profile® helps people become active, purposeful listeners in a wide variety of situations for more productive communications. This session will show you how to really listen to what people are saying so that you can become more efficient, productive and respected.
At Course Completion
During this workshop, Participants will:
- Discover their natural approach to listening
- Capitalize on their listening strengths
- Reduce conflict by discovering their natural listening approach
- Improve their ability to understand the purpose of different communication
- Use listening approaches appropriate to the situation
- Overcome listening barriers and reduce conflict
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!