Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
During this one-day course, you gain an understanding of the architecture and features of VMware NSX® SD-WAN by VeloCloud™. This course provides extensive hands-on labs in which you enable core NSX SD-WAN features, such as ensuring application performance using business policies, traffic redirections, and network service insertion.
Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.
Who Can Benefit
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Introductions and Course Logistics
- Lesson 2: Course Objectives
Module 2: NSX SD-WAN Architecture
- Lesson 1: Architecture Overview
- Lesson 2: Solutions Components
- Lesson 3: Solution Components Interaction
- Lesson 4: Traffic Flows
Module 3: NSX SD-WAN Core Features
- Lesson 1: Application Performance and Business Policies
- Lesson 2: Cloud VPN
- Lesson 3: Service Insertion
- Lesson 4: High Availability and Cluster
- Lesson 5: Overlay Flow Control (Routing)
- Lesson 6: Segmentation, PCI Compliance, and Firewall
- Lesson 7: Deployment Flexibility and Using NSX SD-WAN
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!