Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. However, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs. Conflict only becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships.
This course will give participants the tools that will help resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome.
At Course Completion
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- What conflict is and how it can escalate
- The types of conflict and the stages of conflict
- The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them
- How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Effective techniques for intervention strategies
- Ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!