Session Detail: Virtual 5 Day
This course will introduce you to the CUCM 11.0 system, the basic procedures for administering IP Phones and Users, understanding the Dial Plan and implementing Features. In addition to instructor-led lecture and discussions, you will configure CUCM and Cisco IP Phones in the lab, either in a live classroom or WebEx remote classroom environment. While the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software used in the class will be version 11.0.1, the course material is applicable to versions 8.x, 9.x, 10.x or 11.x. The concepts and the lab tasks are the same for most of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software versions.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- An understanding of traditional digital PBX systems
- An understanding of basic telephony concepts
- Business-level competence using the Windows operating system
- Business-level competence using different Internet browsers
- The ability to understand, read and speak English in a business and technical context (the CMA v11.0 course is available only in English at this time)
- Configure user features including Intercom, Hunt Groups, [Other Group] Call Pickup and Presence
- Understand Unified Mobility, Mobile Voice Access and Enterprise Feature Access
- Understand the capabilities of and demonstrate the Bulk Administration Tool
- Understand and configure the Disaster Recovery System
- Understand the revised Licensing model for Cisco Unified Communications
- Understand and demonstrate the use of the Unified Reporting tool
- Understand and demonstrate the use of the Dialed Number Analyzer
There are no labs for this course
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!