Session Detail: Virtual 5 Day
UCCE-AA – Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration v11.5 is a 5-day instructor-led course that prepares learners to implement more advanced functions and options in the Cisco Unified CCE environment. This course will provide the student a more comprehensive look at complex topics such as advanced routing techniques, Cisco Finesse Administration, using VoiceXML applications, accessing an external database, and translation routing. This course will also provide students with the capability of implementing Cisco Options such as the Cisco Outbound Option, Courtesy Callback, and Agent Greetings and Whisper announcements. Finally, the student will learn about advanced reporting topics such as advanced administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
About this Course
- Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features and call flow options.
- Apply advanced scripting principles using the expression editor and custom functions as well as implement silent monitoring and recording.
- Understand Cisco Finesse administration and how to set up reason/wrap-up codes, desktop layout, custom variables, and workflow applications and implement Finesse IP Phone Agent.
- Understand and implement VoiceXML applications and configure access to an external database via the VXML Server.
- Understand the concepts behind translation routing to include when, why, and how to implement translation routing in a Cisco Unified CCE or traditional ICM environment.
- Implement Cisco Unified CCE Options including Cisco Outbound dialing, Courtesy Callback, Agent
- Greeting/Whisper announcements, and Mobile Agent.
- Understand advanced CUIC reporting concepts including administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers.
- System and technical support engineers.
- Customers who are deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified CCE solution products.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows
- Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes (AUCCE1 or UCCE-A) or equivalent real world experience. This class will assume the student has a basic working knowledge of Cisco Unified CCE and its administration.
Module 1. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Lesson 1: Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
Lesson 3: Cisco Unified CCE Options
Lesson 4: Basic Call Flow Models
Module 2. Implementing Business Rules
- Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas, and Functions
Lesson 3: Silent Monitoring and Recording
Lesson 4: Advanced CVP Configurations
Module 3. Using Finesse Administration
- Lesson 1: Finesse Overview
Lesson 2: Finesse Administration
Lesson 3: Finesse IP Phone Agent
Module 4. Using CVP VoiceXML Applications
- Lesson 1: Basic VoiceXML Functionality
Lesson 2: Using Call Studio
Lesson 3: ICM Scripting for VoiceXML Applications
Lesson 4: Accessing an External Database
Module 5. Translation Routing
- Lesson 1: Traditional Translation Routing
Lesson 2: Translation Routing to CVP
Module 6. Configuring Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Lesson 1: Cisco Outbound Option
Lesson 2: Courtesy Callback
Lesson 3: Agent Greeting/Whisper Announcements
Lesson 4: Mobile Agent
Module 7. CUIC Reporting for the Advanced User
- Lesson 1: CUIC Overview
Lesson 2: CUIC Administration
Lesson 3: Importing and Using CVP Reports
Lesson 4: Custom Reporting
- Lab 1-0: Setting up your VPN and Student CIPC
- Lab 2-1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lab 2-2: Building Expressions and Custom Functions
- Lab 3-1: Cisco Finesse Configurations
- Lab 3-2: Implementing IP Phone Agent
- Lab 4-1: Creating a Project in Call Studio
- Lab 4-2: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Scripts
- Lab 4-3: Configure Database Lookup using Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 6-1: Configure an Agent-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 6-2: Configure a Transfer to IVR-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 6-3 Implement Cisco Courtesy Callback
- Lab 6-4: Configure Agent Greeting
- Lab 7-1: Using CUIC Administration
- Lab 7-2: Creating a Custom Report
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!