Session Detail: Virtual 3 Day
The Cisco HyperFlex™ Operations and Management 1 Release 1.7.1 Version 1.0 is an instructor-led, lab-intensive course offered by Cisco® Learning Services. This course describes the Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform. You learn about the platform’s software-defined storage approach, including the architecture, components, operations, management, and troubleshooting the Cisco HyperFlex system.
About this Course
The Cisco HyperFlex Operations and Management1 Release is an instructor-led course offered by Cisco® Learning Services.
This course describes the Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform. You learn about the platforms software-defined storage approach, including the architecture, components, operations, management, and troubleshooting the Cisco HyperFlex system.
This is a lab-intensive course that introduces you to Cisco HyperFlex Systems?. You learn about the Cisco HyperFlex architecture, the components that make up the Cisco HyperFlex solution, how to install the Cisco HyperFlex components, how to do daily operations (consume/utilize) with the Cisco HyperFlex products, how to manage the Cisco HyperFlex environment, and how to monitor and troubleshoot common issues with the Cisco HyperFlex Systems. Duration Instructor-led training (ILT): 2 days Virtual Instructor-led training (VILT): 3 days
Primary audience for this course are:
- System operators
- Technical support personnel
- System administrators
- Storage administrators
- Network administrators
At Course Completion
After completion of this course, students will be able to…
- Deploy a Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Configure advanced capabilities in data designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in voice and real-time application designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in location designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in outdoor and high-density designs
Before attending thtis course students should have the following knowledge or course experience:
- Server administration
- VMware vSphere
- Storage clusters and data stores
- Layer 2 in virtual environment
Module 1: Introduction to the Cisco HyperFlex Solution
Module 2: Installing Cisco HyperFlex
Module 3: Exploring Cisco HyperFlex Operations
Module 4: Managing Cisco HyperFlex
Module 5: Troubleshooting Cisco HyperFlex
- Lab 1: Installing the Cisco HyperFlex Data Platform
- Lab 2: Managing the Cisco HyperFlex Environment
- Lab 3: Performing Cisco HyperFlex Operations
- Lab 4: Viewing Cisco HyperFlex Maintenance Records
- Lab 5: Troubleshooting Cisco HyperFlex System
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!