Session Detail: Virtual 3 Day, 5 Day
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v1.0 course shows you how to operate and troubleshoot Cisco® data center network infrastructure running Cisco ACI. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn about operational tools, and best practices and caveats for configuration management, performance tracking, and more. You will practice troubleshooting common issues on a live fabric. Based on lessons learned in over 100 production deployments, this course gives you the real-world knowledge and skills to boost operational efficiencies in your own deployment.
About this Course
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Operationalize and troubleshoot the ACI fabric
- Understand Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) and its monitoring, management, and troubleshooting capabilities
- Avoid common mistakes and recognize common symptoms
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with data center infrastructure operations
- Familiarity with management of Cisco data center switches
- Understanding of basic network troubleshooting
The following courses will provide you with the required ACI skills:
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K)
- Configuring ACI in the Cisco Nexus Data Center (CACND)
ACI Overview and Configuration Review
ACI Configuration Management
- Create Baseline 3-Tier Application
- Snapshot/Config Rollback
- Configuring Syslog
- Configuring Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Troubleshooting Challenge Labs
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!