Session Detail: Virtual 5 Day
This boot camp offers Narbik’s Routing and Switching as well as Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop v5. This program offers a 5-day instructor led lessons and hands-on labs.
About this Course
This boot camp offers Narbik’s Routing and Switching as well as Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop v5.
This program offers a 5-day instructor led lessons and hands-on labs.
Primary audience for this course are:
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Routing and Switching certificate.
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
At Course Completion
Upon course completion, students will be able to:
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
Before attending this course, students should have the following experience:
- CCNP + or equivalent knowledge
- Lecture on DMVPN (Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3)
- First Fully Graded Assessment Lab (6 Hours)
- Lecture on EIGRP
- Reviewing the First Assessment Lab
- Directed Activity on DMVPN
- Lecture on OSPF
- OSPF Labs
- Lecture on MPLS/L3VPNs
- MPLS Labs
- Directed Activity on LDP
- Directed Activity on MPLS/L3VPNs
- Lecture on QoS
- Second Fully Graded Assessment Lab, which is a combination of three hours of Troubleshooting (30 Routers per student emulating the real Lab format), followed by six hours of configuration.
- Lecture on BGP
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!