Session Detail: Virtual 5 Day
The CCIE Security program is a program intended to recognize the Cisco network security experts who have the necessary skills to test, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco network security appliances and Cisco IOS Software devices that establish the security posture of the network.
About this Course
At Course Completion
This boot camp is a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco CCIE certification. Candidates must first pass a written qualification exam and then pass the corresponding hands-on lab exam. Candidates are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the exam topics and are strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
Module 1: Advanced Cisco Expressway Features
- Introducing Cisco video network solutions
- Exploring Cisco Expressway basic setup
- Explaining regular expressions in a Cisco Expressway environment
- Deploying components of Cisco Expressway Security
- Exploring the fundamentals of subzones
- Administering call control
- Implementing subzone bandwidth management
- Implementing zones
- Exploring clustering
- Applying troubleshooting
- L2L VPNs
- GET VPN
- VPNs / Firewalls
- Flex VPN
- SSL Clientless
- AnyConnect VPN
- ASA – Basic Configuration [Interface Configuration, Traffic Flow, Routing]
- NAT / ACL
- Transparent Firewalls
- Security Context
- Redundancy [Failover / Clustering]
- WSA / ESA / R/S Security
- Router Security
- Switch Security
- Basic Wireless WLC Configuration
- Integration of WLC with ISE
- Wireless & Wired Dot1x Authentication using ISE
- Configuring SXP to integrate SGT with WLC and ASA
- Device Administration using TACACS+ on ISE
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!