Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
This course will familiarize the learner with Dynamics 365 functionality and business value. The course will cover Dynamics 365 applications, the Power Platform, cloud concepts, the security model, and licensing considerations.
A basic understanding of IT principles and an interest in Dynamics 365.
Who Can Benefit
Module 1: Introduction to Business Applications
- Lesson 1: Overview of apps
- Lesson 2: Apps for Customer Engagement
- Lesson 3: Apps for Unified Operations
- Lesson 4: The Power Platform
- Lesson 5: Application basics
Module 2: Cloud concepts
- Lesson 1: Overview of cloud architecture
- Lesson 2: Different types of cloud services available
- Lesson 3: Comparing cloud offerings with corresponding on-premises offerings
Module 3: Managing deployments and releases
- Lesson 1: Types of deployments
- Lesson 2: Types of releases
- Lesson 3: Security concepts and roles
- Lesson 4: Roles and teams
- Lesson 5: GDPR
Module 4: Licensing, onboarding, and support
- Lesson 1: Finding and working with a partner
- Lesson 2: Licensing options
- Lesson 3: Getting set up
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific needs. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!