Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
In this workshop, you will deploy a web app using Machine Learning (ML) to predict travel delays given flight delay data and weather conditions. Plan a bulk data import operation, followed by preparation, such as cleaning and manipulating the data for testing, and training your Machine Learning model.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Who Can Benefit
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the About this Course and At Course Completion areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Big data and visualization
- Lesson 1: Review the customer case study
- Lesson 2: Design a proof of concept solution
- Lesson 3: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab – Big data and visualization
- Lesson 1: Build a Machine Learning Model
- Lesson 2: Setup Azure Data Factory
- Lesson 3: Deploy your machine learning model with Azure ML
- Lesson 4: Develop a data factory pipeline for data movement
- Lesson 5: Operationalize ML scoring with Azure Databricks and Data Factory
- Lesson 6: Summarize data using Azure Databricks
- Lesson 7: Visualizing in Power BI Desktop
- Lesson 8: Deploy an intelligent web app
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific needs. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!