Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
In this workshop, you will setup and configure a scale-out media processing architecture using Azure Batch. You’ll discover how to use big compute (scale out compute, embarrassingly parallel processing) techniques without having to write a lot of code, and learn how these tasks can be accomplished declaratively.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Who Can Benefit
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the About this Course and At Course Completion areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Real-time data with Azure Database for PostgreSQL Hyperscale
- Lesson 1: Review the customer case study
- Lesson 2: Design a proof of concept solution
- Lesson 3: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab – Real-time data with Azure Database for PostgreSQL Hyperscale
- Lesson 1: Connect to and set up your database
- Lesson 2: Add secrets to Key Vault and configure Azure Databricks
- Lesson 3: Send clickstream data to Kafka and process it in real-time
- Lesson 4: Rollup real-time data in PostgreSQL
- Lesson 5: Create advanced visualizations in Power BI
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific needs. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!