Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
In this workshop, you will learn how to design a hybrid cloud architecture using a combination of the Azure public cloud and Azure Stack. This functional architecture will enable customers to leverage their investments in Azure as a “cloud platform,” rather than Azure as a “place.” You will learn to determine which systems are good candidates for the Azure public cloud and which are better suited on Azure Stack.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Who Can Benefit
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the About this Course and At Course Completion areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Azure Stack
- Lesson 1: Review the customer case study
- Lesson 2: Design a proof of concept solution
- Lesson 3: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab – Azure Stack
- Lesson 1: Configure Azure Stack
- Lesson 2: Deploy the SQL Hosting Server and DB on Azure Stack
- Lesson 3: Deploy Contoso Financial Web Application
- Lesson 4: Deploy the customer offers Web API
- Lesson 5: Automating backend processes with Azure functions
- Lesson 6: Deploy the Contoso Finance Admin website
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific needs. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!