Session Detail: Virtual 1 Day
AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision–makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course discusses the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course teaches you how to:
- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud.
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used.
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security.
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organization’s cost management, while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models.
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- IT business decision–makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
- Getting started with the cloud
- Leveraging AWS for competitive advantages
- Cloud economics
- Security and compliance
- Migrating to the cloud
There are no labs for this course
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!