Session Detail: Classroom 1 Day
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® App Control™ product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to their organization’s security posture and organizational policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black App Control product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Can Benefit
System administrators, security operations personnel including analysts and managers.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Introductions and course logistics
- Lesson 2: Course objectives
Module 2: Login Accounts and Groups
- Lesson 1: User accounts
- Lesson 2: User roles
Module 3: Policies
- Lesson 1: Modes and Enforcement Levels
- Lesson 2: Rule sets
Module 4: Notifiers
- Lesson 1: Agent side display notification use
Module 5: Computer Details
- Lesson 1: View agent information
- Lesson 2: Related views
Module 6: Local Approval Timed Policy Override
- Lesson 1: Use case and functionality
Module 7: Software Approvals
- Lesson 1: Methods and use cases
Module 8: Custom Rules
- Lesson 1: Rule type and use cases
Module 9: Tools
- Lesson 1: Meters and Alerts
Module 10: Events
- Lesson 1: Agent and server events
Module 11: Baseline Drift
- Lesson 1: Changes in a baseline
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!