Session Detail: Virtual 4 Day
Advanced Big Data Analytics, Architecture, Management, and Applications (ANDMA) v1.0 is a 4-day course designed to prepare data center architects in major architecture design features to cater to different needs of application, data center, or deployment requirements. This course will enable the student to choose and design scalable, reliable, and intelligent data center solutions using Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and Analytics (formerly known as CPA for Big Data v4).
About this Course
The course will explain how the reference architectures are carefully designed, optimized, and tested with the leading big data software distributions to achieve a balance of performance and capacity to address specific application requirements. The course will cover big data architecture and Cisco end-to-end supported deployments. Lessons will include scaling to thousands of big data notes with Cisco ACI, business analytics with Splunk and CSA, Lambda architecture for Cisco Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and Analytics, SQL on Hadoop, Data Life Cycle management, and end to end automation with Cisco UCS Director Express for Big Data. The student will leave with an understanding of the benefits for supported environments with Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and Analytics.
Primary audience for this course is:
- Data Center Architects
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course include:
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Computing Systems (Cisco UCS)
- Intermediate understanding of data center technologies
- Basic understanding of big data
- Advanced networking skills
Module 1: Cisco Big Data Use Cases and Solutions
- Lesson 1: Cisco ACI for Big Data
- Lesson 2: Business Analytics with Splunk and Cisco CSA
- Lesson 3: Lambda Architecture for Big Data and Analytics
- Lesson 4: Deploying SQL on Hadoop
- Lesson 5: Managing the Data Life Cycle
- Lesson 6: Deploying End-to-End Automation with Cisco UCS Director Express
- Lesson 7: Performing Disaster Recovery
- Lesson 8: Security in Big Data Environments
- Guided Lab 1: Introduction to Cisco ACI for Big Data Cisco Validated Designs
- Guided Lab 2: Splunk
- Guided Lab 3: Administering Hadoop on Cisco UCS
- Guided Lab 4: SQL on Hadoop with Hive
- Guided Lab 5: Cisco UCS Director Express for Big Data
- Guided Lab 6: Apache Falcon Pipelines
- Guided Lab 7: Security with Knox and Ranger
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!