Session Detail: Virtual 5 Day
The Cisco ACI Operations and Troubleshooting (ACIOPS v3.1) is a five (5) day course that reviews topics that are covered extensively in the Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure Fundamentals (DCACIFv3.1) course. The course covers the basic concepts of the graphical user interface (GUI) setup of the fabric.
The focus is on building Tenants, VRF’s, Bridge Domains, EPG’s and Contracts based on a practical design. The physical, VMM, L2 and L3 Domains and a good understanding of the flow of the GUI is paramount in applying this knowledge in automation. The programmability of Cisco ACI is also reviewed in this course, specifically the REST and JSON APIs, and the APIC Object-Based Tree and dMIT queries.
This course also includes some advanced operational features such as, firmware upgrades, performing backups, snapshots, and rollbacks. We will also examine how to use fault health checks and other ACI troubleshooting tools.
It is recommended that each student has the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- CCNP DataCenter (or higher) knowledge and/or experience.
- For all candidates it is highly recommended that they have previously attended the Skyline Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure Fundamentals (DCACIF v2 or v3) course or Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode (Cisco DCAC9K v2 or v3).
Module 1: Cisco ACI Component Review
- Cisco ACI solution design review
Module 2: Cisco ACI Operations
- Know how to administrate and troubleshoot advanced Cisco ACI operations
Module 3: Cisco ACI Troubleshooting
- Be proficient at advanced Cisco ACI troubleshooting
Module 4: Cisco ACI Automation
- Understand the Cisco ACI network programmability
Module 5: Cisco Backups, Snapshots, Rollbacks and Upgrades
- Understand the Cisco ACI redundancy and upgrade features
There are no labs for this course
Need to train your team?
All of our sessions can be customized to meet your team’s specific need. Build the perfect program by picking and choosing topics from any of the courses in our catalog. A personalized private session gives you the ultimate flexibility and helps maximize your team’s valuable time!